This is the corner where I express my opinions on issues and events happening in my country, mostly those related to politics . Politics is known for its being polarizing. A writer is almost always certain to earn the ire, even of his/her loved ones and closest friends if in an article he/she discusses negative things about the politicians whom they are supporting.
- Elections: Cyclic and Vicious
- My President?
- 2016 Elections: Postcripts
- Killing Innocent Civilians (KIC)
- No Love Lost Between the Catholic Church and Duterte
- On the Poll That Says “Most Filipinos Trust US, not China”: A Case of National Amnesia or Triumph of US Indoctrination?
- Reading Between (and Beyond) the Lines of Espinosa and Dayan